[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Upcoming IETF Meeting

I need to work out an agenda for the upcoming IETF meeting. We have as a goal
in our charter to agree on a requirements document at this meeting. A draft
requirements document was posted some time ago, but I have seen no discussion
of it. Is this is because it is uncontroversial and everybody loves it or
because no one has actually read it yet?

A second goal is to have proposal(s) for HTTP security posted as IDs. Are there
proposals that people would like considered by this working group that have not
yet been posted, and if so, when might we expect them?

Is there anyone who is planning to give a talk at the upcoming meeting? If we
need more than one time slot, I'll need to know very soon. From the ominous
silence on the list, I suspect we don't.

 --Charlie
 (charlie_kaufman@iris.com)

p.s. By mail to me (rather than posting to the list), it would be helpful if
the primary participants in this group would let me know whether they are
coming to Stockholm. If you don't know whether you're in this category, you
probably are.